PRODUCTS & SERVICES
A trusted multiline independent insurance agency
Life Insurance & Retirement Planning
Indexed Universal Life (IUL)
May be ideal for those who need death benefit protection but are focused on cash value accumulation for lifetime needs such as supplementing retirement income. These policies offer:
- Flexible death benefit
- Flexible premium
- Cash value grows based on an interest crediting strategy that is tied to changes in a market index such as the S&P 500
- Downside protection through minimum guarantees to ensure that your cash value will not decline due to decreases in the Index
Variable Universal Life (VUL)
This policy design is for the customer who needs life insurance but would like to have the ability to choose how their cash value is invested. A key distinction of variable universal life insurance is flexibility. In addition to death benefit protection, VUL offers the ability to allocate among purely market-driven and guaranteed investment options. With such a wide range of investment options, you may adjust your policy’s allocations to meet a potential lifetime of growth objectives and risk tolerances. These policies offer:
- Flexible death benefit
- Flexible premium
- Cash value grows based on the performance of the professionally managed stock, bond and money market sub-accounts that you choose. You can design a portfolio to match your comfort level and risk tolerance. Policy cash values fluctuate based on the sub accounts in which you are invested and may lose value, including principal.
Term Life Insurance
Protect your family or business for the term period of your choosing at a competitive premium. Our term polices offer conversion privileges and rapid underwriting. This coverage makes sense for those who have budget limitations, large protection needs or temporary need. These policies offer:
- Guaranteed death benefit for a fixed period
- Fixed premium
- No cash value
- Coverage is for a certain period of time (term), usually for a specified number of years or to a specific age of the insured. o Initial premiums tend to be lower but will eventually increase
Whole Life Insurance
These policies are designed for individuals who want guarantees and who are focused on providing death benefit protection over cash value accumulation. These policies offer:
- Guaranteed death benefits
- Guaranteed cash value
- Potential additional cash value by the receipt of any dividends declared by the company. Although not guaranteed, dividend payments are generally declared annually by the company
- Level premiums that are guaranteed to never change.
An annuity allows a customer to deposit money (premiums) with an insurance company that can earn interest and grow on a tax-deferred basis with the agreement that the insurance company will then provide a series of payments back to the customer at regular intervals.
- People typically purchase annuities to provide or supplement retirement income they will receive from Social Security, pension benefits, investments and other sources. You can convert your annuity into a stream of income that can then be paid over a fixed period or for your lifetime. You can take withdrawals of varying amounts when you need the income.
6 in 10
Americans live with at least one chronic disease
A stroke occurs every
40 seconds in the U.S.
of men and women will develop cancer in their liftime
households file for personal bankruptcy is due to medical debt
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance (GIWL)
Flexible & Affordable Options are Available
A small whole life insurance policy with no health qualifications. Reasons clients are compelled to buy GIWL include:
- Client prefers not to take a medical exam
- Desire for permanent protection – i.e., won’t go away in 10, 15, or 20 years
- Client doesn’t want to burden others with final expenses
- An additional, easy to get, modest legacy for loved ones
- Client living on fixed income who requires non fluctuating payments
An affordable life insurance option made simple – no medical exam, no health questions, and acceptance is guaranteed.
General Liability Insurance typically covers:
- When customer property is damaged by an employee, your coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement.
- Bodily Injury. If someone other than an employee is injured on your property, this coverage can help with medical expenses plus legal expenses and damages.
- Product Liability. If products developed or sold by your business harm people or property, this coverage could help pay legal expenses associated with product liability lawsuits and medical expenses if an injury occurs.
- Libel, Slander, and Copyright. This coverage helps protect you against some lawsuit expenses from personal and advertising injury. Advertising injury can include disparaging another business in your advertisements, stealing an advertising idea, and more.
Property Insurance typically covers:
- Your Building or Leased Space. This coverage provides protection for the building you own or even a building where you are required to provide insurance coverage as part of the lease.
- The Contents of Your Building. Property insurance can cover inventory, equipment, or tools and other people’s property in your building that has been damaged by an employee, yourself, theft, natural disaster, or weather.
- Income from Your Business. In the event of a disruption or property damage, you may be covered for the expenses needed to resume business, including covering net income, payroll costs, and even temporary business relocation.
Umbrella & Excess Liability
Excess Liability coverage kicks in when the claim exhausts the coverage limit provided by your existing policy. However, the coverage provided by an excess liability policy is never broader than the underlying policy. Upgrade your coverage to this premium policy to protect against excessive liability. Can be applied to both personal and business insurance policies.
Umbrella Insurance also kicks in when a claim exhausts your coverage limit. However, it can be applied to multiple underlying liability policies and it provides additional coverage for liability exposures not provided by the underlying insurance. It extends the coverage definition beyond bodily injury and property damage to include personal and advertising injury. Can be applied to both personal and business insurance policies.
Workers’ Compensation & Employers Liability
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ Compensation Insurance and unemployment insurance helps your employees if they suffer a work-related injury or illness by helping pay their medical expenses and missed wages while they recover.
Employers Liability insurance
Employers Liability insurance is also important because it helps pay the legal fees in the event you business in blamed for negligence for injury or illness caused to an individual. Without these coverages protecting your business, you’ll have to pay out of pocket for claims.
Customized Insurance Plans
Grapevine Insurance Group offers customized health insurance plans and protection at affordable prices. In addition, some of our plans offers policyholders a growing number of tools, resources and value- added benefits that are sure to help you navigate through the costly and complex healthcare marketplace. Some of our healthcare plan highlights are as follows:
- Health Insurance Plans as low as $0* per month (*after subsidy)
- Nation’s largest network so you don’t have to be concerned about high out of network cost
- Plans with No Copays and No Coinsurance
- Choose your deductible
- Guaranteed renewability
- Toll Free Concierge Service
- Up to 6 chiropractic visits per person per year
- Ability to build a custom plan tailored to your needs
Home Insurance & Other Personal Lines Coverage
Dwelling and Homeowners Insurance can provide coverage for the following:
Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Contents, Loss of Rental Income, Additional Living Expenses, etc.
Renters’ Insurance, also called tenants’ insurance, is an insurance policy that provides a group of coverages designed to help protect renters living in a house or apartment. A typical renters insurance policy includes three types of coverage that help protect you, your belongings, and your living arrangements after a covered loss.
Future Planning & Protection Consultation
If 2020 has taught us anything, it is that we should all expect the unexpected. The important thing is how do we handle the unexpected or better yet, can we plan for it?
Our goal at Grapevine Insurance Group is to help you plan for the unexpected and provide guidance towards achieving some of your lifetime needs. We host several virtual workshops thought the year, and we’re a simple phone call away. Get your free insurance consultation where we’ll review your current insurance coverage and recommend coverage that best meets your needs. Contact us today!
Final Expense Insurance
A type of whole life insurance designed to cover medical bills and funeral expenses.
- Death Benefit Up to $30,0001
- Lifetime Protection— you will never have to worry about losing your coverage
- Guaranteed Coverage— you can be covered no matter your health history
- No Medical Exam Required— just answer a few simple medical questions
- Rates Never Increase— the affordable monthly rate you start at will be the same rate you will pay for the life of the policy; your rates will not increase or be cancelled because of age or health
Thinking about final expenses is usually not easy. It can be a difficult task that many people would rather not think about. But, consider this: A traditional adult funeral, including a casket and vault, costs $8,700 on average. The additional expenses of flowers, limousines, and obituary notices can add thousands of dollars to the total cost. Many funerals can run well over $10,000.
- How will your bills and funeral expenses be paid?
- Who will pay for any hospital or outstanding medical bills?
- Could your family afford to pay for these bills without sacrificing their retirement or other savings?
- Why not give your family the gift of life insurance to help protect them from having to spend their hard-earned savings on your final expenses.
- It can be surprisingly affordable and can help provide you with the comfort and security in knowing that you may not leave them with a financial burden.